Thursday 9 February 2017

Evaluation #3 Planning

For question three I will create an animation on Explee, explaining how I would advertise my film, and what type of media institution would distribute it. This is an easy, clear and professional way of creating a video that interests the reader. Furthermore, the Explee website which I will use is an extremely simple website which allows the use of various styles of multimedia, such as sound effects, music, videos and pictures.
Through this presentation, I will suggest the types of distribution companies that would and would not distribute this product. For instance, I will explain why certain companies, such as Walt Disney would be unsuitable to distribute 'The Courier.' In addition, I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of distribution methods in a fun exciting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment