Friday 24 February 2017

Evaluation #6- What have your learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?




 Difficulties I faced:
Ironically, creating this video was the hardest and most challenging part of the media evaluation. This was because once the one week trial for Wideo expired, I could no longer edit or embed the video onto my blog, meaning that no-one could see my video. To overcome this problem, I used the Windows game capture feature on Windows 10 to screen record the video, and I then uploaded it to YouTube and embedded it from there. This prevented me having to redo this whole question.

Another problem I faced was using the Mac operating system, which I fond very challenging at first. Over time however, after weeks of practise, I learnt how to use it and became comfortable using it.
In addition, at the start of the course I knew nothing of blogging, and had no idea how blogger worked. Like using the Macs it just required practise to learn how to use it, and now I can embed, import multimedia and change the layout of my blog.

Finally I found filming in the dark very tricky, as the camera struggled to pick up what we were attempting to film, hence why we had to reshoot a few shots that were too dark. While reshooting, we used torches so the camera could pick up the action we were filming. We also tried to film in areas with a street lamp nearby, so the footage filmed would be clearer and so the audience could see what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment